Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Big Chop!

I have decided to cut my hair! It's a big deal! I have been growing my hair out for a while, and since summer is around the corner I want a new fresh do!

The reason I wanted to grow my hair out seems kind of dumb, but it's a phase just like everything else. Michael laughs at me all the time, while looking at any magazine I always have a comment about someones hair. Since I am naturally dark, for some reason I thought if i grew out my hair I would have hair that looked like the Kardashians! Long, full of body, flowing locks....yeah it didn't happen. I think it was because I didn't have someone to do my hair for me every morning, or pay thousands of dollars to upkeep it. Oh well, I tried!

It has gotten to the point where I feel I don't have any style what so ever and by the end of the day it's in a pony tail any way. I have talked about it for a while now, but haven't pulled the trigger. So I called my friend who I absolutely love! We go way back since middle school and graduated together. She now owns her own Salon, Salon Corbeau by Courtney Crow. If you are out her way call her up, she does awesome work! I have never left disappointed.

So here is the before, thanks to Christian (my 6 year old) for taking the pictures.







No comments: