Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

We are alive...I promise

I think the title says enough. We are still here! Things have been a little crazy and for some reason there are not enough hours in a day to get accomplished what I want to do. Unfortunately blogging has ended up at the bottom of my daily to-do list. I think about it every day, especially since I am pretty much up to date on all my “blogger friends” blogs. Mainly because I catch up while I’m at work during my down time. I have every intention to update at night once the boys are in bed at 8, but honestly I am so exhausted that I normally fall asleep on the couch around 8:30. I know I’m so old! Between working full time, keeping up things around the house, home work, dinner, laundry….the list goes on and on…(I think you see where I’m going!) the day ends and another day goes without blogging. Many of you loyal readers, well those of you that still check to see if I have updated, know what’s going on in my, our family’s life. If you don’t trust me it gets a little stressful! I promise to keep updating, maybe not every day but a whole lot better that I am currently doing!