Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I'm LOVING Wednesday!





I'm linking up this week with Jamie at This Kind Of Love to share what I am loving!




This is my first time, so enjoy what I'm loving this week!





I'm Loving that tomorrow I am going to get my hair chopped!! I have been growing it out for a while, and now I am ready for a change. Plus shorter hair in the summer is so much easier.




I'm Loving this song sung by Carrie Underwood and Vince Gill, "How Great Thou Art" seen here. Such an amazing song!




I'm Loving that my best friend has graduated from college!! She is having a party this weekend and I am looking forward to seeing her and her family! I am so proud of her!




I'm Loving that this weekend I am having a garage sale and I am hoping to sell A LOT!! Also that Christian will be having his first lemonade sale too!!




What are you Loving this week?






No comments: