Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Sale

What does hundreds of safety pins........


hundreds of hangers.....



And piles and piles of kid clothes, toys, shoes and everything else mean.....



......


Kidsignment sale!!

I did this sale back in February and now it’s time again. My living room has been taken over with clothes, toys, shoes, hangers, tags, safety pins. Oh, but it’s worth it when I receive my check in the mail. I did pretty good my first time, and hoping to do even better. I learned a few things, tips to be better prepared. It is quickly approaching too…drop of is in 2 weeks, and I have so much to do. My plan is to work on it a little bit each night, and not over do it over the weekends. I don’t want to be rushing the morning of to get everything finished like I was last time. The sale starts on August 16th, so if you are in the area stop by it huge, and crazy but some awesome deals can be found! Check out their website here....it is huge...and crazy!!

No comments: