Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Colin's Get-A-Way Weekend

While Christian and I were enjoying our weekend together, Colin was having a blast himself. My whole family (with the exception of my parents, sister and 1 uncle) all live in Kentucky. In fact all with in 30 minutes of each other. My parents grew up living next door to each other so the family's just kind of blended, I LOVE IT!! We are a very close family, and I enjoy anytime we get to see them.

They drove up Friday and went straight to my grandparents house in Shelbyville. They had dinner and enjoyed time out in their garden.


Years back they deciding to make hand imprints of each grandchild and great-grand child to use as stepping stones. I to this day I get picked on about mine, since I pressed down a little harder and left pretty deep prints. Colin placed his hands in my hands! Too cute!!


Adelyn smelling the flowers


Saturday morning they drove out to my aunt and uncle house (my mom's brother) to spend the rest of the weekend. They have 3 kids, Shelli, David and Amanda, and 10months ago Shelli and Chris had little Kendall!! She is a doll!! I am sure she enjoyed playing with Colin and Adelyn!!
I'm sure they loved playing with all Kendall's toys!

Making sure Grandma Tootie gets water to grow.....

Shelli and little Miss Kendall..... (Shelli has her own blog, check hers out here!)

Sunday afternoon my dad's side of the family hosted a family reunion. Colin and Adelyn had so much fun running around and playing games.



My aunt Pam (my dad's sister) bought Colin a fishing rod and took him fishing. It had a little red fish on the end so he was so excited that he caught a fish!


They had a prize table and he choose a badminton game, should be fun playing!


Colin and his new fishing rod!

Checking out some of the fish that was caught that day.









Resting and enjoying a snack...

Monday on the way home my parents decided to stop at the train museum in Bowling Green. Colin LOVES trains!!

Checking out all the trains....






They even had real trains out side, and they had so much fun playing on them














I am so glad that my parents took Colin with them, and even happier that he had a great time! Such fun memories made with the grandparents!

No comments: