Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 8, 2011

First Day of School

Summer is officially over, and I am a little sad. It seemed like we just finished up last year and we are headed back again. We had a great summer, and are eager to see what the 2ND grade has to offer.

This past Thursday was open house and we went to meet Christian's new teacher Mrs. Bator. She seemed very nice, and looked like he would be doing a lot of fun things this year. We are no longer on the "U, S, E, and N" grading system and from here on out things will be fully graded. I'm sure we (he) won't have any problems.

Here is a picture from this morning, ready for a new year!


You had a GREAT first day, you even said you had fun! Which I was so happy to hear. Last night you were a little worried about going, but all your worries are no more.

I can't believe how big you look in this picture!



Here's to another Great year....Go TIGERS!!

No comments: