Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 12, 2011

What’s going on?!?!


I am officially ready to sell at the Kidsignment sale!! Drop off it Saturday and I am excited to see how much money we (my sister and I) will make!!






Michael is home this weekend! I am so ready t have some family time, and a much needed date!! Plus he won’t be traveling again until the end of next week, so it’s going to feel like a vacation with him home again!


We made it through the first week of 2nd grade. No huge problems, just the occasionally talking issues. A bigger plus is that Christian is really loving school. I’m not sure if it is still new to him, but he has looked forward to going every morning. Hopefully this will last and it’s just not a fluke thing.


I am preparing for Colin’s 3rd birthday in a few weeks!! He is loving trains, so that is our theme. I don’t like the whole Tomas the Train (commercialized) themes, I just wanted cute trains! Which I found on Etsy!! Addicting!! I love that website, and could get in to major trouble with all the cute things I could buy.

Check out her store here!



I have found “Pinterest!” Which is why my blogging has slacked a little. My (little) time I have at night instead of blogging has been used cursing around that bad boy website! If you haven’t found it or figured it out, you are missing out! Come find me, and follow me!



As always things are exciting in our house hold. We are shown daily how amazing our God is. We have some exciting things going on, and it is HIM who is and will be receiving all the glory for it. Isn’t he awesome?



Happy Weekend!!

No comments: