Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 30, 2011

TGIF!!

I am so happy is Friday! It’s been a week, needless to say. The weather forecast shows it will be a little cool and I can’t wait. I hoping my mom will prepare a big ole pot of chili to enjoy! (HINT,HINT) Foot ball and chili…it doesn’t get any better than that.

Tomorrow is October the 1st! Which means only a few (short) weeks until Christmas….say it isn’t so! I had a dream the other night that it was Christmas eve and I had not bought a single thing. I was at work when it dawned on me, and I left and somehow ended up at Wal-mart with both boys buying their own Christmas gifts. Needless to say it panicked me once I woke up, and yesterday I started a little list of things that I think the boys would like. I’m actually thinking about starting, one so I don’t feel rushed, but also because I have a feeling that things might be a little crazier than normal this holiday season and I would like to have some things completed early.

Have you started your Christmas shopping?

Hope you have a Wonderful Fall Weekend!

No comments: