Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I'm Loving....

It's been a while since I linked up with Jamie at This Kind of Love, but here is what I'm loving this week!!







1- It FALL!!! I am Loving the cooler weather, and so are the boys. We are spending a lot of time outside playing!





2- With Fall come SEC Football!! Yep, I'm a southern girl and one thing that is big in the south is SEC football.




GO DAWGS!!!




Sadly they lost their first two games, but the last two we won and I'll take it!




3- I'm Loving all the recipes I am finding on line that have to do with my crock pot. Nothing better than letting something cook all day, and you technically don't have to do anything with it. I am looking forward to some good ole' chili!







4- I am loving my friends and family!! I (we) have been going trough a lot of stressful things the past month or so, and I love all the support I get from them. I love that no matter what happens in life they are there for me, and that's the best support any one can ask for.





5- As always I am loving my boys and hubby!! My boys are the most sweet and loving boys ever!! And the hubby....well he's pretty fantastic too! No matter how long we have been together I seem to love him more each day. He is such a hard working husband and father and I thank God every day for him!





So...What are you loving this week???



HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!

No comments: