Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 26, 2011

What's been going on?!?!

Yep, a week since my last blog, sorry about that. I kind of feel like last week flew right by and here we are getting ready to start another week. Funny how when your younger time seems to go by so slow, and when your an adult, time flies!

Last week was crazy and we were all out of sorts all week. My parents headed down to Florida for vacation and the boys and I stayed at their house and took care of Ebony, the dog. Last Sunday I spent the day grocery shopping, cleaning and packing for the week, since I wanted to try and avoid coming back home at all. It felt like we were going on vacation. I packed food for breakfast, lunches, and dinners all week, plus all the clothes and the kids school stuff. We headed over Sunday after dinner. Even though we kept our same routine the whole week, doing it somewhere other than our house seem a little crazy, but we managed.

Monday after work we headed up to Christian's school for the book fair. He had gone with his class to preview the selection and all I had heard for about a week is about a "Dude Diary." Why, mainly because it had a lock and keys. Yeah, I'm sure that was the main thing that captured his attention. So we made sure we picked it up along with a few other books for the both of them. Christian had spent everyday writing and drawing in the diary, which my dad said he should call it a journal. It's definitely not a "diary" like I had growing up, it it for the total boy! He loves it and it helps with his writing and reading skills so I guess I can't complain to much.

One day Colin got attacked by ants at daycare. I went and picked him up, and was informed that he had gotten bitten a few times. They never could find an ant pile but they took all his clothes of to make sure there were no little ants left. I checked him out and only saw a few small spots on his legs, and thankfully he's not allergic to them. Maybe just a little itchy but all is good. That night while in the bath I think I counted like 20 different bites all on his legs and lower back. He never complained about them and we keep a close eye on them.

Thursday I was off and Michael came back in town, and so did my parents.

Saturday night my parents took the boys along with Jadon to see The Lion King in 3d! It was Colin's first movie, and he did great!! We took that time to have a date night! We did a little shopping and went out for dinner. It was so nice to have some adult time, and catch up on us. With everything that has gone on this past year we SO needed it.

I'm glad last week is over, it was busy and crazy. Along with other unexpected things the week also ended a lot more stressful than we would have like. I'm ready to start a new week!

Hope you all had a fabulous week and weekend!!

No comments: