Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Deal of the Week.....

It's Friday, thank goodness! Even thought I have only worked 4 days this week! I got an awesome deal that I must share! I have recently started having a "shoe fetish" all thanks one of my besties, Sandra. So I am always looking for really cute, or hot shoes. A pair you can wear with anything, skirt, slacks, or even a jeans. It's something that you don't have to get all dressed up, but add really cute shoes and it has made the outfit. Last weekend my mom and I were out shopping and stopped at DSW. I love that place, they have so many types of shoes, and a killer clearance rack! I found a pair of shoes that caught my eye and fell in love with, but not the price. $69.95 with 30% off, making them $48 bucks and some change. Now I love a good shoe but don't like paying that much for them. So, I walked away. All week I thought about them! Since we where off this past Monday for Presidents day, I met my best fiend Jennifer at the Mall of Georgia, she was looking for a pair of boots so I said "let's go to DSW." In the back of my mind hoping my shoes where still there! Well, I walked in went straight back to the clearance section and found them! Still sitting there, but quickly notice the sticker change from green to purple. Could it be, purple meant 70% off!! I did a double take, tried them on again and decided to get them! As I checked out I was SO excited when they rang up for $20.65!! So with out further a do here are my HOT new shoes...............



They have a black 4 inch heel, are a suede like material....they are made by Jessica Simpson too!!

(Sorry about the back ground they where sitting on the kitchen counter!!)

I love a good deal! What good deal have you found??

1 comment: