Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Monday!

We had a BEAUTIFUL weekend. Crazy to think just one week earlier we had 4 inches of snow and now it is sunny and 64 degrees outside. That’s Georgia weather for you! Saturday was a relaxing day at home, my hubby worked so it was just the kids and I. We even hit the car wash, which was packed out! Even at 10 in the morning. Sunday is our day to spend as a family; it’s the only day during the week that we are all together, all day. We always run around and just enjoy being together. We met Michael’s brother, his wife and son over by the Mall of Georgia for lunch…..yummy Provinos! It was nice catching up and just enjoying the company. We hit our normal Target, it seems like we are there every Sunday for some reason or another. One the way home, I did my weekly CVS-ing. I must say I totally rocked it this week. I had gotten the paper on Saturday so I had time to go over what was on sale and what I could earn ECB on. The kids where asleep so I just ran in and got what I needed. I guess I misplaced some extra bucks so I only had $6 bucks and one 4 off 20 purchase, but I don’t think it mattered. Everything I bought I had a coupon for, so I was able to make my money stretch even further. After everything was said and done, I was able to stock more of my hall closet and say a boat load of cash. After all was done I walked away spending, $7.47 and saved……….wait for it……. $59.82 plus gained $11 ECB and another 4 off 20 purchased! HOLY COW!! Again I purchased items that I use, I might not need them right now, but I will use them.

CVS this week was awesome!! I came out of the store, and told Michael I think I did the best I have ever done! I took the time to look over the ad in the paper so I would know what products they where offering ECB on. Plus they where having a killer sale and with my coupons I really scored! I have had a few people ask about getting started, and the run down, so one day this week I will let you know. Until then, have a great Monday!!

No comments: