Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Weekend Update!

I can't believe that it is already February!!! In an attempt to become a better blogger, I have to start somewhere so..here's a recap of our weekend.

Michael and I have been talking about re-doing our closet and to become more organized for some time. Well Saturday Lowe's was having a sale on all there closet organizers so we went ahead and decided to fix it. Our closet had the white wire shelves in there and rods, but since we don't have a dresser we were stuck with clothes either folded on the floor or stack on a shelf. Neither was working. So now we have cherry cabinet with matching hangers and all....it's very pretty and very organized. We also took the time to clean out all of out clothes that we no longer wear or don't fit.


Saturday night I had a girls night out...and had a BLAST!! We met up for dinner at Longhorn's and then headed to the movies to see "When in Rome." It was a cute movie, plus it had Josh Duhamel in it so you couldn't go wrong. It was a great night out, with lots of laughs.

Sunday as we tried to get our closet back into order we went to mom and dad's for lunch to celebrate Jordan 13Th birthday. I can't believe he's 13, and now an official teenager, and even harder to believe that in a couple more years he will be driving!! He already has his eyes set on my dad's truck, and thinking about all the changes he wants to make to it. I can't see why, I mean what teenage boy would not love to have a purple truck?!? He got some money, a gift card, and the new Michael Jackson movie. Last summer his baseball team was invited to play in a tournament in Cooperstown Pennsylvania, and while there each team traded teams pins, they got a signed ball and bat. Leigh and Kenny had been trying to think of something to display all of it in, so my dad built a shadow box to hang in his room. I think it turned out well, and he was excited.



All in all it was a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Shelli said...

I can't believe his 13 either! He is so sweet! Post pictures of your newly organized closet! Haha I love that stuff!