Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

My boys...

When you have kids life is never a dull moment. Having boy's makes that statement even more true. Don't get me wrong I would love to have a little girl, but there is something about having boys. First, I am the only female in the house, which makes me the most loved girl ever. I have two little "mamma's boys" and I wouldn't change it for anything. I also love the age difference between them, to us it's not to far apart but also not to close, just right! Christian absolutely adores Colin, and Colin looks at Christian like he is the best ever! For the most part they play really well together. There is just something about being "brothers." Colin's personality has been really showing lately and Michael and I can just sit on the couch and watch them, and that's all the entertainment we need. When we get home everyday they both take off, and will play until bed time. There are times where Christian gets a little rough with Collin, but other than that it is precious to watch them play. The other night Michael worked late, so the boys and I made cookies. They both got a stool/chair and helped mix, roll out, cute, bake and eat! It was so cute to have a special night with just me and the boys!







1 comment:

Shelli said...

The picture of Christian and Colin staring into the oven is precious! This post makes me hope my little bean is a boy!