Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Childhood Car Games...

Do you remember what games you played as a child? I can remember my brother and I playing "punch buggie" in the car. When you see a bug car you yell punch buggie and then proceed to punch the other person in the arm. The hitting probably was not part of the original game, but we added it. Any-who, Christian has learned the game through friends at school, so as we are driving down the road he'll yell out "Punch buggie-punch back." (I'm not sure where the punch back came from.) It just reminds me of playing it as a child. As well as reminds me of how simple things where when you were younger, tough being a child! He has also decided since the bug cars have a game he will make up his own games as well. So not only are we having to compete with him on the punch buggies but also PT cruisers. I'm really not sure where that one came from. It's fun he is at the age where he is learning neat little games I played as a child myself. What car games did you play growing up?

Have a Great weekend, and go enjoy the beautiful weather!!

No comments: