Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 1, 2010

It's Monday.....It's March

So it’s March! Can’t believe it, where did February go? Never-the-less it’s March and we are one more month closer to Spring/Summer! I can’t wait….I am so over the cold weather, my skin is over the cold weather, and my kids are over the cold weather. They want to play outside, without hats and gloves and multiple layers of clothes. I am tired of the tricks the weather has been playing, if you are going to temp us with 60 degrees weather, please don’t give it to us one day and then take it away the next, and then say “you could have more wintery mix on Tuesday!” Not cool! Enough about the weather, I think it get’s my point. I made goals last month, so how did I do? Eh! Let’s re-cap shall we…

-Lose 5 pounds
-Do the elliptical 5 days a week
-Work on Couponing Record
-File Taxes
-Take more Photos’
-Start planning Disney trip

I filed our taxes, not what I was expecting to get back but we don’t have to pay, so I shouldn’t complain? We received our refund both state and federal last week, so not bad for our government system getting to them within a month. I kicked butt on my couponing record! I started CVS-ing, and I also kicked butt with that! I started planning out Disney trip! Can’t wait for July to get here! We will be gone over the 4th of July, are staying a few days longer than we did last year, but are staying at the same place. We really liked it, the price and it was a large enough room that we didn’t feel like we where on top of each other! Didn’t take more photos, I'm a little bummed about that. Did not do the elliptical 5 days a week, I was lucky I did it 5 times the whole month, but I did seem to lose 2 pounds! I’m not real happy about that, but I am the only one to blame. We will see how I do for the month of March.

The boys are getting SO big! Christian is doing awesome in school, and just started reading, and is doing really well with it. Michael and I are amazed when he sits down how much he is able to read! He’s only 5!! Colin’s personality is coming out so much! He is such a character. He makes the funniest facial expressions, and is into EVERYTHING!! He has such fast little hands, and has master the child locks in the kitchen! They are such a blessing to have in our life and we love them so much! I hope to be taking there pictures this weekend, weather permitting! So I will share soon!
Have a blessed day!

No comments: