Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 12, 2010

It's Friday....

It’s Friday and I am SO excited!! I have a big weekend planned and can’t wait to start it! I am hoping we will have awesome weather to go along with my weekend. Tomorrow night is Girl’s night! I am so excited to go out, no kids and have some girl time! It’s one of my best friends birthday, love you Sandra. Michael will be having some quality boy time at home, I’m sure they will all be out by the time I get home. Sunday, oh my, it’s probably the most exciting day! I am finally going to be able to use my Christmas present from my parents. My mom and I are going to see Michael Buble in concert!! I know some people don’t know who he is, (Jennifer) but if you don’t your totally missing out. He is an amazing singer, and it does not hurt that he is hot. My husband is fully aware of the crush I have on him, and it totally fine with it! I will make sure to take pictures to share with you all.

In other news, I just have to share what Christian said this morning. I love having conversations with him, he is so serious and his facial expressions are great. Neither one of my kids slept worth a flip last night and both ended up in our bed by morning. I asked him what happened, and he said he had a dream and could not sleep. I thought it was a bad dream or something so I asked him what was it about. He said “nothing, it was just a non-fiction dream!” Michael and I just laughed! They are learning in school about fiction and non-fiction books, so I guess he figured he would relate his dream to it.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: