Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

My boys.....

OK, so I have been really slacking the past few days, but I'm back. From Saturday to Tuesday it has been like spring here. I mean come on sunny and 70 degrees outside, yahoo!! I was so excited to see this kind of weather, since last Tuesday it snowed all day. That's Georgia weather for ya. Since the weather was nice I took the boys to one of the parks near the house to take a few pictures. Overall I am please with how they turned out, even though I had to keep telling Christian that I would love to have a few pictures with out him throwing up peace signs,(that's his new thing) or few with out Colin's mouth wide open. So with our further a do here are a few of my favorite.









I know they are my kids, but I think they are the cutest kids ever, and I love them so much!!

1 comment:

Shelli said...

They are the cutest kids ever! Well not as cute as my future kids - just kidding they are all equally cute!
Those are such great pictures! I can't wait for you to take pictures of my kiddos! You will be a pro by then and I will have to get an appointment in advance!!