Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Michael Buble.....

Oh my...what a weekend! I had a full weekend with girls night and a concert. Girls night was great, good dinner at Longhorn and even better conversations! It's so nice to be able to go out and have a good time with a group of my friends.

Now, on to Sunday. My mom and I went out to dinner and then headed to the Gwinnett Arena for the show. We had great seats, floor level about 15 rows back I would guess. We walked around took some pictures, bought an awesome program with a DVD and then headed to our seats. When you first entered the Arena they had a red carpet set up with a back drop with Micahel standing there. So I had to stand next to him and get a picture. We saw another photographer there taking pictures as well, we first assumed that they would sell them during intermission. Well we where wrong, during the time between the opening act and Michael going on they played all the pictures on the big screen in the arena! It was funny, I didn't care to much for my picture, but the one with mom and me was alright.

The opening act was a group called Naturally 7, it was 7 guys singing acapella. They would make all the instruments sounds with there mouth as long as singing. It was amazing, you almost had to be able to see them other wise you would never guess they had no instruments. The time came and the music started and I was like a little girl on Christmas morning, I was grinning from ear to ear! He was FANTASTIC!!!! He puts on such a great show, and interacts with the audience the whole time. I thought he was quite funny with a few of his jokes! At one point he got off stage and walked down the isle to a smaller center stage and was about 10 feet from us! I noticed he wasn't as tall as I thought he was, in my heels we were about the same height. I took a few photos but nothing can compare to being there. I will defiantly go to another on of his shoes, it was that great! Aahh, he is such a hottie!! Any-who, enough about my crush, and on to pictures!

Photobucket

I'll post more later, when I can have them fit better!

2 comments:

Shelli said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend! The concert sounds so fun! He is so dreamy! I could listen to him sing all day!!!

Sandra said...

HOT!!! Thanks for coming out on Saturday night!! it was tons of fun!!!