Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Craig...

Today is my brother’s birthday. It’s kind of a bitter sweet day, he passed away six years ago this past Saturday from a courageous battle of cancer. Even though he is not here with us today, he is in my thoughts every day. We are 3 years apart and we defiantly had our brother-sister fights. As we got older we grew closer and ended up becoming really good friends. As I finished high school we found ourselves hanging out with the same group of friends. He worked for Chick-Fil-A in Lawrenceville for years, in fact if it wasn’t for him I would have never met my husband. My senior year of high school every afternoon was spent at the local CFA, my girlfriends and I would go up there and eat. One Day Michael said something to my brother about me being cute, and Craig just went along with it. It was only after a few visit’s that Michael asked Craig, “why don’t you think she’s cute, she comes up here every day to see you?” Which he quickly responded to, “because she’s my sister!!” That was it, from then out he is the reason we are where we are today. He was in our wedding, and would come and spend the night at our place after we were married. He fought with cancer so bravely for years. Until God said enough was enough and took him home with him. He is having the best birthday party ever! He became one of my best friends, and I truly miss him every day. I love you Craig!!!