Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Leigh!

For all of you that don’t know May is a super busy month in our family for birthdays. I am the youngest of 3 and all of our birthdays are in May as well as my mother. My dad’s is in November so he get’s left out, sorry! In fact for us, my sister, brother and myself they fall pretty close. We are exactly 3 years apart and our Birthday’s are the 1st, 6th, and 12th! Whew, August was a busy month for my parents. She once told me August was a hot month and there was nothing else to do! (she’ll kill me for saying that…again…sorry) Any-who today is my sister’s birthday, she is 34! We are close now, but when we were younger did we ever have our arguments! I can remember when she was in high school, I was starting middle school so she left before me in the mornings. I would go to her room and take her clothes and shoes since she was older and had way better stuff than I did. I would get in so much trouble! Over the years we have had our disagreements but there comes a time when all of a sudden that’s all in the past. She was my maid of honor in my wedding, I was hers. I was there when she gave birth to 2 of her 3 kids, Jordan was born when I was 14 so that would have been a little weird. She was there with me when I had my boys. We have been through a lot, and there will be tons more over the years. I am happy she’s my sister, and I love her more than anything! Happy Birthday Leigh, enjoy your day!