Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hope everyone had a great weekend and most importantly a fabulous Mother’s day! The boys and I headed to relay for life on Friday night, and it was packed. For those of you that don’t know, Relay is put on by the American Cancer Society to raise money and awareness to help prevent and find a cure for all cancers. It is such a great cause and they raise a lot of money. Gwinnett County’s is the largest one ever, and raise easily over a million dollars. Since it hits close to home, I am more than happy to do my part and support such an awesome cause. Afterwards we headed to Michael’s work and the kids played for about 2 hours on the play ground.

Saturday night was girl’s night, we headed to see “The Backup Plan,” and I will say it is such a cute movie. It was a lot funnier than I thought, and I am glad there were not a lot of people in the theatre because there were a few times we laughed pretty hard. After the movie we headed to our normal dinner spot, Longhorn!

Sunday was Mother’s Day, and I awoke to the smell of bacon cooking! Michael had gotten up early and cooked breakfast! He’s so sweet! I went and ran afterwards, and then headed to my parents to celebrate the day, and our birthdays. My grandparents were in town, and my uncle came out to visit. We had a great food and a wonderful visit.