Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Sweet Home Alabama......

I like the song, and I love the movie; Alabama is where Michael is headed today and will be for the next 2 weeks! He got the call late Friday afternoon, and was on the road this morning. So for the next 2 weeks it's just me and the boys, YIKES!! Michael has traveled before, a lot while I was pregnant with Christian but just recently started traveling again. He was gone for a little over a week at Christmas time, and we survived that so we will survive this. We have a lot going on over the next couple of weeks that I'm sure it will go by quickly. Christian is having some dental work done Tuesday, more on that to come. Wednesday is the last day of school, and Friday we are leaving to head up to Kentucky! We will be returning on Monday, and then later in the week meeting up with Jennifer for dinner. Saturday the 5th I am considering running my first ever 5k, so we will see how that goes. Before you know it, it will be the 6th and Michael will be home. The key is to stay busy that way the boys won't have to much time to miss him. I'm sure they'll get by with phone calls, pictures via text, and the occasional surprises we packed in his suitcase while he wasn't looking! Have fun in Alabama, and we will see you when you get home!