Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Happy 29th Birthday to me that is!!

Yep, I am entering into the last year in my 20's. I'm kind of sad about that. It's one thing to say oh I'm 20 something, but I honestly can say I might have a hard time next year saying I'm 30.

My 20's were great! I entered 20 married, ( I was 6 month's shy of 20, so yes that means I was 19.) I have had two of the most beautiful boys in the world! Plus I got to spend it with my best friend, my hubby! I am so excited to see what year 29 will bring me, and my family.

In honor of my birthday I thought I would show off my new do! They are not the best pictures, I had to take them myself!



We have an exciting weekend planned! Birthday and Mother's day celebrations all weekend with my family, I can't ask for more!

Here is to year 29!!!!

No comments: