Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Being a mom to my two boys is by far one of the greatest things in the world.

I have an amazing mother who has taught me so much about being a mother myself. I know how much my mom loves me and everything she has done for me, but when I became a mom myself I looked at everything from a different perspective. My mom is the greatest and I love her so much! It wasn't until I got older when she not only was my mom but also my best friend!

This past weekend I was able to celebrate my birthday, my sister's birthday, my mom's birthday and mother's day all in one! I love that I live so close to my family and whom I see very often. My grandmother (my mom's mom) and grandfather were also in town to celebrate with us.







My Mom







My Grandma Tootie






Grandma Tootie, Mom, My sister and Me





Grandma Tootie, Rodger, my mom and brother Mark.




No comments: