Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 20, 2011

My thoughts...

I debated talking about this or not, but I have decided that I would as a testament of my faith. There has been a lot of talk on the news about a man who has predicted the return of Jesus being tomorrow May 21st. I am a believer in Christ, I know he died on the cross for my sins and I will spend eternity in heaven with him. Michael and I both believe this, as well as us teaching our children. I also know that one day he will return to earth. However the bible says no one will know the time or day of his arrival. Which means no man on earth can “predict”, “calculate” or “guess” for that matter when he will return. I do find it a little odd all the people who have left family, jobs, lives to teach about his returning. I believe that we should spread the word of God. It makes me sad when I over hear people talking about it and find it funny, or making jokes about it. Jesus is real, God is real and he will return. I do hope that one good thing comes from this. I hope any non-believer see all the talk, question it and look into the bible and realize they don’t have Jesus in their lives. I hope that you have Jesus in your lives, and have a personal relationship with him.

“No one knows about that day, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father” Matthew 24:36

No comments: