Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Christian's Mother's Day Letter

I love when the boys make things for me, and each year for Mother’s day is no different. Christian is in school and they always do something cute and creative for me. I love to see how he sees things, and his take on me. This year his teacher typed up a letter and he had to fill in the blanks to best describe me. I find it hilarious how he sees me, and what he remembers. He can remember something I did one or two times but can never remember something I do every day or tell him every day.





I am 10 feet tall, and weighs 90.5 pounds (Ha!) I have brown and black hair and blue eyes. I like to eat spaghetti and Chicken (something) Everyday I go to work and after dinner I sit on the couch. (I find this so funny) My favorite show is E! News. My favorite thing to do is play his DS. He loves me because I am the greatest mom in the world!

Sometimes I wish I was taller, and of course skinner, or even better sit on the couch after dinner everyday. I do watch E! News, and I have on occasion played his DS! Who can blame him, he has some fun games, plus he looses it often!

I love the picture he drew, me under a rainbow!

I love these types of things he makes, and will cherish them forever.

I love him so much!

No comments: