Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weekend Fun!!

We had a great weekend, and even better weather! Saturday morning we had a garage sale. Not as successful as I would have hoped for but, we were able to get rid of quite a few things. If you were looking for a bargain you got it at our sale. I wanted to get rid of things more than make money! The left over items got donated to charity, so over all win-win!

Saturday afternoon the boys and I headed up to Canton to attend my best friend’s graduation party. We have known each other for 15 years, and I could not have been more proud of her! She has attended college while working, getting married, and oh yeah donating her kidney to her husband earlier this year. WOW! Through it all she was determined to finish. She has received her teaching license and she is going to be a fabulous teacher! Her party was at a park near where she lives and the weather was perfect for it! They had awesome BBQ! The kids ran around and played. Colin was a little under the weather but we still enjoyed our time visiting with her and her family!



A friend of hers made this awesome cake! It was so cute, and delicious! I failed to get a picture of the graduate, or her and myself, or her and the boys! Oh well!

Sunday we woke up with the intentions of going to church, but poor Colin was still not feeling well. He has been running a fever off and on since Thursday night, and just was pitiful. So we laid around until about 1:00 before heading over to my parents to visit!

It was a great weekend….and a great start to a fun filled week!

No comments: