Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mini-Easter Photo Shoot!

On Easter Sunday after church before heading over to my parents house we had a mini-photo shoot with the boys. I took a few in the back yard, but most off the road we live. It was supposed to be a new subdivision but has now become just overgrown. They put an old wood fence around the property and I thought it would be a great background. I was right and LOVE how they turned out!







This is Colin's usual face, always looks like he is doing something he knows he shouldn't.












Christian is at a stage where he's not really into getting his picture taken. I pretty much have to bribe him. I can't imagine why....I only take about a 100 pictures a month!



































I love capturing these little moments of the two of them! They are growing up so fast and I want to capture every age!

No comments: