Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Weekend recap!

We had a great weekend!! I don't think I accomplished much, well if anything, but it was a fun weekend. Since deciding to re-do our room, my mind has been full of thoughts and ideas. I have been to a few places checking out new things and I am so excited to finally get moving on it this weekend!

We spent a lot of time over at my parents house this weekend, the reason nothing got done at my house. Colin was a little under the weather but he didn't miss a beat. I love that summer is here, however I'm not loving the already 90+ degree weather we have been having! It was prefect weather for the sprinkler which the kids enjoyed on Sunday!

We had lunch over at my parents Sunday afternoon with a sweet lady from their church and her two kids. Her name is Yay (I think that's how you spell it!) and she will be leaving in July to head to Africa to be a missionary. She was born there and came to America as a little girl with her family to escape all the violence. Now years later God has called her back there to teach the children! The church has had many fundraiser to help collect money, school supplies and books so she won't have to worry about that once there. Please pray for her while she is there over the next year! God is doing some amazing things with her!

The boys played so hard all weekend that Colin was asleep Sunday night at 6:30 and slept all night long! The weekends seem to go by so quickly!

What's going on this weekend??

Friday is the last day of school! Yippee!! I'm not even a teacher and I'm excited for it!

Michael will be home and we will be working on our bedroom! Can't wait to see the finished product!

And I have a 4 day weekend! Doesn't get any better than that! Besides redecorating, we have some fun things planned to do as a family! I am so looking forward to it!

No comments: