Follow me....I'll Follow you!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Friday!

It’s Friday and I am so thankful, it’s been a long week!! I have a 3 day weekend ahead of me and I am so looking forward to it! I know it sounds lame, but I am looking forward to taking the kids to school and actually going to the grocery store by myself. It might be a high light of the day! Don’t get me wrong I love my kids, but it’s just nice to take your time and it will be quiet. I have a ton of other things I would love to do too, but I’m not sure which ones if any will get done. I’m hoping the weather will be nice, I would love to lay out and read a little!

Tomorrow night is girls night and I am super excited! It has been so long since we have gotten together and it is much needed! The boys will be spending some quality time with my parents. It’s supposed to rain and I’m hoping it will hold off so they can play outside. We are going to be seeing the movie “Bridesmaids” and dinner afterwards. I hope the movie is as funny as the previews are!




Hope you have a fabulous Friday and an even better weekend!

No comments: